Huchuyqosqo by Horse 2D/1N Cod: 375
The whole year
2 Days / 1 Night
Small groups between 2 to 8 people as maximum (customized service)
Places to visit:
Day 01: Cusco – Huchuy Qosqo
The departure from Cusco is at 09:00 a.m, we will travel by car 20 minutes to the archaeological complex of Sacsayhuaman, there we'll begin our journey on horseback ride of three hours towards the Yanacocha Lake (3,800 masl or 12,543 ft.) where we will have lunch, in the afternoon, we will continue to Huchuy Qosqo two hours on horseback (Inca archaeological site), arriving at approximately 05:00 p.m.
Day 02: Huchuy Qosqo - Chinchero – Cusco
After breakfast, we'll visit the archaeological complex of Huchuy Qosqo, and then continue our ride for approximately 4 hours to Chinchero (Inca archaeological site), on the way, we're gonna visit Piuray Lagoon, we'll also have beautiful views of the Sacred Valley and the snow-capped mountains of Chicon and Veronica.
Finishing the tour in Chinchero, we'll return to Cusco by car, arriving at approximately 05:00 p.m.
End of the services.
- Pick-up from the hotel.
- Spanish-English Speaking Professional Tour Guide.
- All meals (except breakfast on the first day).
- Camping equipment (double occupancy tents, dining tent, kitchen tent, mattresses and round-trip private transport).
- Saddles, horses.
- Extra horses to carry all the equipment.
- First aid kit.
- First breakfast.
- Sleeping bag.
Recommendations to bring
- Carry original passport
- Wear mountain boots.
- Carry a headlight (very important).
- Carry a camera and spare batteries.
- Carry sunscreen / hat and sunglasses.
- Carry personal medical kit.
- Rain clothes: a good raincoat and rain pants and a plastic rain poncho.
- Carry toilet paper.
- Extra money for drinks and tips, souvenirs, etc (soles or dollars).
- Carry a bottle of water (1 liter recommended).
(Groups of 4 - 8 maximum)
(Minimum 2 persons)