Lima, Cusco, Machu Picchu 5D/4N Cod: 381
The whole year
5 Days / 4 Nights
Small groups between 2 to 8 people as maximum (customized service)
Places to visit:
- Day 01: Reception in Lima - City Tour
- Day 02: Lima - Cusco - City Tour
- Day 03: Cusco - Sacred Valley of the Incas - Aguas Calientes.
- Day 04: Machupicchu - Cusco
- Day 05: Cusco - Lima
DAY 1: RECEPTION IN LIMA - CITY TOUR
AM Lima airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
In the afternoon, we'll take the city tour in Lima, it lasts about 05 hours and visit the most important attractions of the city.
Hotel night in Lima.
DAY 2: LIMA - CUSCO - CITY TOUR
AM boarded our air flight LIMA - CUSCO (01 hour trip).
A.M. Reception at the airport and transfer to hotel in Cusco, where an aromatic coca-leaf tea for the height of the city will be served, and then you can relax and have lunch before the tour of the city.
1:30 PM City Tour: We will visit the Temple of the Sun or Koricancha, the Plaza de Armas, the main streets, the San Pedro Market, we will also visit the 02 ruins near the city, the Fortress of Sacsayhuaman and finally "Kenko", at 6:00 pm transfer to the hotel..
Tambomachay 06:30 p.m. Transfer to the hotel.
Hotel night in Cusco.
DAY 3: CUSCO - SACRED VALLEY OF THE INCAS - AGUAS CALIENTES
AM breakfast at the hotel.
This day, we will take the tour to the "Sacred Valley of the Incas" starting the tour at 7:30 AM, picking you up from the hotel to go to Pisac where we will visit the typical market where the famous fair of arts & crafts and the archaeologica group of Pisac where there picturesque cultivated terraces on the mountain are, then we'll head to Urubamba where we'll take lunch (optional $20 USD). Then, we'll visit the Fortress of Ollantaytambo, where descendants of the Incas lived in houses of the Incas and finally we will go to Ollantaytambo train station to board the train that leaves at 3:37 p.m for the people of "Aguas Calientes", we'll travel approximately 2 hours, arriving averaging 5:00 p.m where we'll spend the night in a hotel in "Aguas Calientes" (Machu Picchu village).
Hotel night in Aguas Calientes
DAY 4: MACHU PICCHU - CUSCO
This day we will start very early and after breakfast we board the first bus, we will travel for about 30 minutes to reach the citadel of Machu Picchu. We will have a guided tour of 2 hours to visit the most important places of Machu Picchu. Once the visit is finished, you will have free time to visit Machu Picchu on your own (optional, climb to the mountain Huaynapicchu or Machu Picchu, this costs $ 25 USD extra per person
At the appropriate time, we'll descend from Machu Picchu to "Aguas Calientes" where you could have lunch at one of the many restaurants.
In the afternoon, we'll take the train back to Cusco (you must be in the station 30 minutes before the departure time of your train), arriving at the train station in Ollantaytambo, we will be waiting to take you to your hotel in Cusco (1 hour and 30-minute trip by car).
Hotel night in Cusco.
Day 5: RETURN CUSCO - LIMA
AM breakfast at the hotel.
At opportune hour I pick up from the hotel and transfer to the airport to take the return flight to Lima.
End of services
- Pick-up from the airport in Lima and transfer to hotel.
- City Tour in Lima (transportation, tour guide, entrance).
- Hotel 01 night in Lima.
- Air flights Lima - Cusco - Lima.
- Transfers in Cusco airport - hotel - airport.
- Excursion: City Tour Cusco (transportation, tour guide, entrance).
- Excursion: Sacred Valley (transport, tour guide, entrances).
- Tourist ticket (city tour entrances, Sacred Valley and all the attractions mentioned in the itinerary).
- Machu Picchu Tour.
- Train tickets round trip Ollanta - "Aguas Calientes" - Ollanta.
- Hotel 01 night in Aguas Calientes town.
- Bus up and down to "Aguas Calientes" - Machu Picchu.
- Official Tourism Guide.
- Entrance to Machu Picchu.
- Hotel 02 nights in Cusco.
- Food: lunches and dinners.
- Optional: lunch buffet in the Sacred Valley $20.00 USD (upon customer request).
- Optional: lunch buffet in the village of Machu Picchu $27.00 USD (upon customer request).
- Entrance to Wayna Picchu or Machu Picchu Mountain (optional $25 USD).
Recommendations to bring
- Carry original passport and card of migration (TAM).
- Wear sneakers or light tennis shoes.
- canteen water Bottle.
- Drink plenty of fluids during your excursions.
- Carry a raincoat (long poncho) during the rainy season.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts.
- Wear long pants.
- Carry insect repellent.
- Carry sunscreen, brimmed hat for sunny days.
- Carry binoculars.
- Carry sunglasses, plastic bags.
- Carry medicine and / or personal items (liquid for contact lenses).
- A backpack or lightweight suitcase (no weight limit between 5-6 kilos maximum).
- Carry a camera or camcorder.
- Have on hand checks in small denominations and coins in soles or dollars.
- Carry bathing suit for the hot springs (optional).
HOTEL CATEGORY 3 ***
HOTEL CATEGORY 4 ****