Lima, Cusco, Machu Picchu, Puno 5D/4N Cod: 382
The whole year
5 Days / 4 Nights
Small groups between 2 to 8 people as maximum (customized service)
Places to visit:
- Day 01. Lima - Cusco City tour.
- Day 02: Cusco - Machupicchu - Cusco.
- Day 03. Tourist trip from Cusco to Puno "Route of the sun".
- Day 04. Puno Lake Titicaca - Island of Uros and Taquile.
- Day 05. Puno - Chullpas de Sillustani - Juliaca - Lima.
DAY 01: LIMA – CUSCO CITY TOUR
AM boarded our air flight LIMA - CUSCO (01 hour trip).
Arriving to Cusco to the airport we wait and transfer you to your hotel in Cusco, once at the hotel you will have chances to try an aromatic coca-leaf tea for the height of the city , and then you can relax and have lunch before the tour of the city.
1:30 PM City Tour: we will meet you at your hotel lobby to begin our tour, we will visit the Temple of the Sun or Koricancha, the Plaza de Armas, the main streets, the San Pedro Market, we will also visit the 02 ruins near the city, the Fortress of Sacsayhuaman and finally "Kenko", at 6:00 pm transfer to the hotel.
Night hotel in Cusco.
DAY 02: CUSCO – MACHU PICCHU - CUSCO
AM pass through your hotel 30 minutes before the scheduled departure of Cusco, we will take you to the train station located in the town of Ollantaytambo (1 hour 30 minutes away by car) where we board our train and then make the trip with destiny the town of "Aguas Calientes" (2000 m), which runs for 2 hours.
Arriving at the train station, our tour guide will be waiting for you with a sign with your names, with him, we will go to the bus station, to ascend 400 m in height, a zigzag path for 30 minutes to reach the incredible World Wonder: "Machu Picchu Sanctuary", known as "The Lost City of the Incas".
Once you reached the citadel of Machu Picchu, we pass the control where you show your ticket and passport, you will have a private, guided tour, to visit the most important places in Machu Picchu such as the Main Plaza, the Sun Temple, the Sacred Sundial, the Royal Quarters, the Temple of the Three Windows and cemeteries, the tour will be for more than two hours, After the visit, you will have free time to visit Machu Picchu on your own (optional, climb the Huaynapicchu or Machu Picchu mountain, this costs an additional $ 35 USD per person). You can also hike to the Sun Gate or the Inka Bridge, for these 02 places there are no additional payments.
At the appropriate time, we will take the bus and descend from Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes usual train departure to Ollantaytambo is in the afternoon, followed by car two hours drive to your hotel in Cusco.
Hotel night in Cusco.
DAY 03. Tourist trip from Cusco to Puno "Ruta del sol".
After a good breakfast, 6:30 AM we will pick you up from your hotel and take you to the bus station of the company, which will take us for a tour that lasts approximately 9 hours, we will have 4 guided visits to the tourist attractions of the corridor south of the plateau, visiting the temple of Andahuaylillas or Sistine Chapel of America, the Inca temple of Raqchi, at noon in the city of Sicuani we will have included in the tour a buffet lunch, from there we will continue the tour arriving at the pass of the Raya 4335 meters above sea level and the Inca Aymara museum in Pukara. Each visit lasts 20 to 40 minutes, where the passenger can ask questions, take pictures and walk a bit, making our excursions pleasant. When arriving at Puno 5:00 PM approximately, our staff will be waiting for you and will take you to the hotel where we will spend the night.
Night of hotel in Puno.
DAY 04. Puno Lake Titikaka - Island of Uros and Taquile
After having breakfast at the hotel, you will be transferred to the port of Puno (Lake Titicaca) where you will embark on the boat and then visit the Floating Islands of the Uros for a space of 1 hour and 30 minutes, appreciate the customs of this island and its craftsmanship. Then we will also transfer by boat to visit the Taquile Island of great scenic, ethnic, cultural and archaeological value, then we will also return by boat to the Port of Puno, there we will pick you up and take you to the Hotel or if you wish we can leave you in the center from Puno so you can visit the city on your own.
Night of hotel in Puno.
DAY 05. Puno - Chullpas de Sillustani - Juliaca - Lima.
After having breakfast at the hotel, we will transfer you to the Chullpas de Sillustani, pre-Inca funerary towers, the highest one measuring approximately 12 meters. then we will go to the airport of Juliaca which is an hour from Puno, there you will have the check in at the airport, they will give you your air tickets and then take the return flight to Lima, travel approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes.
End of our service.
- Air flight Lima - Cusco.
- Transfers from the airport to the hotel and airport.
- Cusco City tour (transportation, tour guide, entrance).
- Full-day Machu Picchu Tour (transport, train, tour guide, entrances).
- Tourist bus from Cusco to Puno (40 pax bus, tour guide, entrances, lunch buffet).
- Lake Titicaca Tour - Uros and Taquile (20 pax boat, tour guide, entrances, lunch).
- Sillustani Tour (tourist transport, professional tour guide, entrance to the archaeological site of Sillustani).
- Hotel in Cusco 02 nights.
- Hotel in Puno 02 nights.
- Air flight Juliaca - Lima.
- Meals: Lunches and dinners (not mentioned in the travel itinerary).
- Optional: lunch buffet in the village of Machu Picchu $27.00 USD (upon customer request).
- Entrance to Huaynapicchu or Machu Picchu Mountain ($ 35 USD optional).
Recommendations to bring
- Bring original passport "With expiration date not less than 7 months"
- Wear sneakers or light tennis shoes.
- canteen water Bottle
- Drink plenty of fluids during your excursions.
- Carry a raincoat (long poncho) during the rainy season.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts.
- Wear long pants.
- Carry insect repellent.
- Carry sunscreen, brimmed hat for sunny days.
- Carry binoculars.
- Carry sunglasses, plastic bags.
- Carry medicine and / or personal items (liquid for contact lenses).
- A backpack or lightweight suitcase (no weight limit between 5-6 kilos maximum).
- Carry a camera or camcorder.
- Have on hand checks in small denominations and coins in soles or dollars.
- Carry bathing suit for the hot springs (optional).
HOTEL CATEGORY 3 ***
HOTEL CATEGORY 4 ****