Lima, Cusco, Machu Picchu, Puno 6D/5N Cod: 383
The whole year
6 Days / 5 Nights
Small groups between 4 to 8 people as maximum (customized service)
Places to visit:
- DAY 01: LIMA - CUSCO CITY TOUR.
- DAY 02: CUSCO - SACRED VALLEY OF THE INKAS - AGUAS CALIENTES.
- DAY 03: MACHU PICCHU FULL DAY - CUSCO
- DAY 04. Tourist trip from Cusco to Puno "Ruta del sol".
- DAY 05. Tour to Lake Titicaca, Islands of Los Urus and Taquile.
- DAY 06. Chullpas de Sillustani and return flight Juliaca to Lima.
DAY 01: LIMA - CUSCO CITY TOUR
AM boarded our air flight LIMA - CUSCO (01 hour trip).
A.M. Reception at the airport and transfer to the hotel in Cusco, where an aromatic coca-leaf tea for the height of the city will be served, and then you can relax and have lunch before the tour of the city.
1:30 PM City Tour: We will visit the Temple of the Sun or Koricancha, the Plaza de Armas, the main streets, the San Pedro Market, we will also visit the 02 ruins near the city, the Fortress of Sacsayhuaman and finally "Kenko", at 6:00 pm transfer to the hotel.
Tambomachay 06:30 p.m. Transfer to the hotel.
Hotel night in Cusco.
DAY 02: CUSCO - SACRED VALLEY OF THE INCAS - AGUAS CALIENTES (HOTEL)
This day, we will take the tour to the "Sacred Valley of the Incas" starting the tour at 7:30 AM, picking you up from the hotel to go to Pisac where we will visit the typical market where the famous fair of arts & crafts and the archaeologica group of Pisac where there picturesque cultivated terraces on the mountain are, then we'll head to Urubamba where we'll take lunch (optional $20 USD). Then, we'll visit the Fortress of Ollantaytambo, where descendants of the Incas lived in houses of the Incas and finally we will go to Ollantaytambo train station to board the train that leaves at 3:37 p.m for the people of "Aguas Calientes", we'll travel approximately 2 hours, arriving averaging 5:00 p.m where we'll spend the night in a hotel in "Aguas Calientes" (Machu Picchu village).
Hotel night in “Aguas Calientes”.
DAY 03: MACHU PICCHU - CUSCO
This day we will start very early and after breakfast we board the first bus, we will travel for about 30 minutes to reach the citadel of Machu Picchu. We will have a guided tour of 2 hours to visit the most important places of Machu Picchu. Once the visit is finished, you will have free time to visit Machu Picchu on your own (optional, climb to the mountain Huaynapicchu or Machu Picchu, this costs $ 25 USD extra per person
At the appropriate time, we'll descend from Machu Picchu to "Aguas Calientes" where you could have lunch at one of the many restaurants.
In the afternoon, we'll take the train back to Cusco (you must be in the station 30 minutes before the departure time of your train), arriving at the train station in Ollantaytambo, we will be waiting to take you to your hotel in Cusco (1 hour and 30-minute trip by car).
Hotel night in Cusco.
DAY 04: SIGHTSEEING TOUR FROM CUSCO TO PUNO VISITING "RAQCHI"
Taking a good breakfast, we will pick you up from the hotel and take you to the bus station of the company, to take us on a tour that lasts about nine hours, we will have 4 excursions and guided tours to the sights of the Southern Corridor of the Plateau, visiting the Temple of Andahuaylillas or "The Sistine Chapel of the Americas", the Inca Temple of Raqchi, at noon in Sicuani included in the tour: Buffet lunch, hence we'll continue the tour reaching Raya Pass at 4,335 masl and the Inca-Aymara Museum of Pukara. Each tour lasts 20-40 minutes, where the passenger can ask questions, take pictures and walk a little, making one's trip(s) enjoyable. Arriving in Puno, our staff will be waiting for us and take us to the Hotel.
Hotel night in Puno.
DAY 05: LAKE TITICACA TOUR - UROS AND TAQUILE ISLANDS
After taking breakfast at the hotel, this will be the transfer to the port of Puno (Lake Titicaca) where you're gonna embark on the boat and then visit the floating islands of Uros for 1 hour and 30 minutes, appreciate the customs of this island and crafts. Then we'll continue our journey by boat to visit the Islands of Taquile, outstanding natural beauty, ethnic, cultural and archaeological, then we'll also return by boat to the Port of Puno, there you'll be picked-up and taken to the hotel or if you wish, we could leave in the middle of Puno so that you can visit the city.
Hotel night in Puno.
DAY 06: CHULLPAS SILLUSTANI OF AIRPLANE AND FLIGHT FROM JULIACA TO LIMA
After taking breakfast at the hotel, we'll transfer you to Sillustani, pre-Inca burial towers, the highest is about 12 meters. Then, we'll go to Juliaca airport which is about an hour from Puno, there will be checked at the airport counter, they hand over their air tickets and then take the flight back to Lima, travel around 1 hour.
End of the services
- Flight tickets Lima - Cusco and Juliaca - Lima.
- Transfers airport / hotel / airport.
- Cusco City Tour (Transportation, tour guide, entrances).
- Sacred Valley (Transportation, tour guide, entrances).
- Full-day Machu Picchu Tour (Transportation, train, tour guide, entrances).
- Tourist bus Cusco - Puno (40 pax bus, tour guide, entrances, lunch buffet).
- Lake Titicaca Tour - Uros and Taquile (20 pax boat, guide, entrances, lunch).
- Chullpas of Sillustani Tour.
- Transfer to the airport of Juliaca.
- Hotel in Cusco 03 nights.
- Hotel in Puno 02 nights.
- Food: lunches and dinners (not mentionned in the travel itinerary).
- Optional: lunch buffet in the Sacred Valley $20.00 USD (upon customer request).
- Optional: lunch buffet in the village of Machu Picchu $27.00 USD (upon customer request).
- Entrance to Wayna Picchu (optional $20 USD).
Recommendations to bring
- Bring original passport "With expiration date not less than 7 months"
- Rainy season.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts.
- canteen water Bottle
- Wear long pants.
- Carry insect repellent.
- Carry sunscreen, brimmed hat for sunny days.
- Carry binoculars.
- Carry sunglasses, plastic bags.
- Carry medicine and / or personal items (liquid for contact lenses).
- Carry a backpack or lightweight suitcase (no weight limit between 5-6 kilos maximum).
- Carry a camera or camcorder.
- Have on hand checks in small denominations and coins in soles or dollars.
- Carry bathing suit for the hot springs (optional).
HOTELS CATEGORY 3***
HOTELS CATEGORY 4****