Lima, Cusco, Machu Picchu, Puno 7D/6N Cod: 384
The whole year
7 Days / 6 Nights
Small groups between 4 to 8 people as maximum (customized service)
Places to visit:
DAY 01: LIMA - CUSCO CITY TOUR
AM boarded our air flight LIMA - CUSCO (01 hour trip).
A.M. Reception at the airport and transfer to the hotel in Cusco, where an aromatic coca-leaf tea for the height of the city will be served, and then you can relax and have lunch before the tour of the city.
1:30 PM City Tour: We will visit the Temple of the Sun or Koricancha, the Plaza de Armas, the main streets, the San Pedro Market, we will also visit the 02 ruins near the city, the Fortress of Sacsayhuaman and finally "Kenko", at 6:00 pm transfer to the hotel.
.Hotel night in Cusco
DAY 02: CUSCO - SACRED VALLEY OF THE INCAS - AGUAS CALIENTES (HOTEL).
This day, we will take the tour to the "Sacred Valley of the Incas" starting the tour at 7:30 AM, picking you up from the hotel to go to Pisac where we will visit the typical market where the famous fair of arts & crafts and the archaeologica group of Pisac where there picturesque cultivated terraces on the mountain are, then we'll head to Urubamba where we'll take lunch (optional $20 USD). Then, we'll visit the Fortress of Ollantaytambo, where descendants of the Incas lived in houses of the Incas and finally we will go to Ollantaytambo train station to board the train that leaves at 3:37 p.m for the people of "Aguas Calientes", we'll travel approximately 2 hours, arriving averaging 5:00 p.m where we'll spend the night in a hotel in "Aguas Calientes" (Machu Picchu village).
Hotel night in Aguas Calientes.
DAY 03:MACHU PICCHU - CUSCO
This day we will start very early and after breakfast we board the first bus, we will travel for about 30 minutes to reach the citadel of Machu Picchu. We will have a guided tour of 2 hours to visit the most important places of Machu Picchu. Once the visit is finished, you will have free time to visit Machu Picchu on your own (optional, climb to the mountain Huaynapicchu or Machu Picchu, this costs $ 25 USD extra per person
At the appropriate time, we'll descend from Machu Picchu to "Aguas Calientes" where you could have lunch at one of the many restaurants.
In the afternoon, we'll take the train back to Cusco (you must be in the station 30 minutes before the departure time of your train), arriving at the train station in Ollantaytambo, we will be waiting to take you to your hotel in Cusco (1 hour and 30-minute trip by car).
Hotel night in Cusco.
DAY 04: CUSCO - PUNO (TOURIST BUS)
Taking a good breakfast, we will pick you up from the hotel and take you to the bus station of the company, wich will take you on a tour that lasts about nine hours, after that we will have 4 excursions and guided tours to the sights of the Southern Corridor of the Plateau, visiting the temple of Andahuaylillas or "The Sistine Chapel of the Americas", the Inca Temple of Raqchi, at noon in Sicuani included in the tour: buffet lunch, hence we'll continue the tour reaching Raya Pass at 4,335 masl and Inca-Aymara Museum of Pukara. Each tour lasts 20-40 minutes where the passenger can ask questions, take pictures and walk a bit, making our trips enjoyable. Arriving in Puno, our staff will be waiting for you and take you to the hotel.
Hotel night in Puno.
DAY 05: PUNO - TITICACA LAKE (UROS AND AMANTANI ISLANDS)
Our departure begins at 07:45 a.m, from your hotel. The first stop will be in the floating islands of Uros, our visit will begin with the recognition of each island, of how they built these islands on the world's highest navigable lake, our visit will be a maximum of 1 hour and a half.
To reach the island of Amantani, we'll take a maximum of approximately two hours sailing.
In the main Port of Amantani, the president of the community will welcome us and begin to divide in groups so that families are responsible for giving them all the care, accommodation, food and company. During the evening, you will have the option of going for a walk to one of the sacred mountains known as ("Pacha Tata"), the hike will initiate through coordination with your tour guide. At night, we'll have a traditional feast with the common people, then spend the night on this island.
Night of accommodation at Amantani.
DAY 06: PUNO - LAKE TITICACA (Taquile Island)
After a delicious breakfast, we'll continue to the next island of Taquile, take sailing trip for 1 hour, most of the people of Taquile are very cooperative and well-organized. It is the reason that Taquile citizen have shown a high degree of progress in the textile industry, receiving his award by UNESCO. The visit will be an average of two hours.
We will have 1 hour to enjoy a delicious typical lunch Eventually your tour guide inform you back when finished our tour at 5 in the afternoon to the city of Puno.
Hotel night in Puno.
DAY 07: Puno - Juliaca - Lima
At the appropriate time, pick-up from the hotel and transfer to Juliaca airport to take the flight back to Lima. On the way, we're going to stop for visiting the Inca cemetery known as the "Chullpas of Sillustani".
End of the services.
- Air flight Lima - Cusco.
- All transfers: airport hotel, bus station etc.
- Cusco City Tour (bus, tour guide, entrances).
- Sacred Valley (bus, tour guide, entrances).
- Machu Picchu Tour 01 day.
- Bus from Cusco to Ollanta (train station) and Cusco.
- Round TripTrain Ticket.
- Bus up and down to Machu Picchu.
- Entrance ticket to Machu Picchu.
- Guide in Machu Picchu.
- Hotel 03 nights in Cusco.
- Tourist bus from Cusco to Puno (40 pax bus, tour guide, entrances, lunch buffet).
- Lake Titicaca Tour 2D / 1N (20 pax boat, tour guide, entrances, meals, accommodation).
- Hotel 02 nights in Puno.
- Transfer Puno - Juliaca Airport.
- Air flight Juliaca - Lima (1 hour journey).
- All transfers during the 07 days.
- Food: lunches and dinners (not mentionned in the travel itinerary).
- Optional: lunch buffet in the Sacred Valley $20.00 USD (upon customer request).
- Optional: lunch buffet in the village of Machu Picchu $27.00 USD (upon customer request).
- Entrance to Huaynapicchu or Machu Picchu Mountain ($ 35 USD optional).
Recommendations to bring
- Bring original passport "With expiration date not less than 7 months"
- Wear sneakers or light tennis shoes.
- canteen water Bottle
- Drink plenty of fluids during your excursions.
- Carry a raincoat (long poncho) during the rainy season.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts.
- Carry long pants.
- Carry insect repellent.
- Carry sunscreen, brimmed hat for sunny days.
- Carry binoculars.
- Carry sunglasses, plastic bags.
- Carry medicine and / or personal items (liquid for contact lenses).
- Carry a backpack or lightweight suitcase (no weight limit between 5-6 kilos maximum).
- Carry a camera or camcorder.
- Have on hand checks in small denominations and coins in soles or dollars.
- Carry bathing suit for the hot springs (optional).
HOTELS CATEGORY 3 ***