Cusco Machu Picchu 4D/3N Cod: 356
The whole year
4 Days / 3 Nights
02 people as minimum and 07 people as maximum (customized service)
Places to visit:
- Day 01: Reception in Cusco - Excursion (City Tour).
- Day 02: Cusco - Sacred Valley of the Incas - “Aguas Calientes” (hotel)
- Day 03: Machu Picchu - Cusco
- Day 04: Cusco - Return to Lima
DAY 01.- Reception in Cusco - Excursion (City Tour).
Arriving to Cusco to the airport we wait and transfer you to your hotel in Cusco, once at the hotel you will have chances to try an aromatic coca-leaf tea for the height of the city , and then you can relax and have lunch before the tour of the city.
1:30 PM City Tour: we will meet you at your hotel lobby to begin our tour, we will visit the Temple of the Sun or Koricancha, the Plaza de Armas, the main streets, the San Pedro Market, we will also visit the 02 ruins near the city, the Fortress of Sacsayhuaman and finally "Kenko", at 6:00 pm transfer to the hotel.
Night hotel in Cusco.
DAY 02.- Cusco - Sacred Valley of the Incas - “Aguas Calientes” (hotel)
The tour start in Cusco at 7:30 AM, your guide will pick you up from your hotel lobby in Cusco, then we will travel by our private car to the sacred valley of the inkas for around 45 minutes, on the way we will stop in strategical view points we will be able to see the Sacred Valley and get into the Inca history, once we arrive to Pisaq we will visit the famous typical craft market.
then, we will drive towards the ruins of Pisac, where we will see impressive agriculture terraces on the mountain and beautifull inka temples, after exploring we head to the town of Urubamba (one hour drive) we will meet for lunch at a local Andean restaurant. This meal is not included in the tour, they usually offer buffet lunch (it cost $ 20 USD per person).
After lunch, will drive next to the Urubamba River towards the town of Ollantaytambo. Once we reach Ollantaytambo we will visit the Inka City, and the important area of Incan construction, built during the Inca’s heydays, where descendants of the Incas are still living in the inkas houses.
finally we will take you to the train station, you will board the train which leaves at 3:37 pm to Aguas Calientes town two hour ride, on the way you will see breathtaking valley, snow capped mountains and gorgeus inka farming terraces and inka remains. finally arriving to Aguas Calientes wich it`s located at (2000m/6000ft above sea level) arriving in Aguas Calientes our staff will meet you just outside the train station and take you to your Hotel.
Overnight at the hotel in Aguas Calientes town.
DAY 03.- Machu Picchu - Cusco
This day finally we visit Machu picchu, after breakfast your guide will meet you by you hotel lobby and you go to the bus stop to board the bus, we will drive for about 30 minutes to reach the citadel of Machu Picchu we pass the control where you show your ticket and passport, you will have a private, guided tour, to visit the most important places in Machu Picchu such as the Main Plaza, the Sun Temple, the Sacred Sundial, the Royal Quarters, the Temple of the Three Windows and cemeteries, the tour will be for more than two hours, After the visit, you will have free time to visit Machu Picchu on your own (optional, climb the Huaynapicchu or Machu Picchu mountain, this costs an additional $ 35 USD per person). You can also hike to the Sun Gate or the Inka Bridge, for these 02 places there are no additional payments.
At the appropriate time, we will take the bus and descend from Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes usual train departure to Ollantaytambo is in the afternoon, followed by car two hours drive to your hotel in Cusco.
Hotel night in Cusco.
DAY 04.- Cusco - Return to Lima
AM breakfast at the hotel.
At the appropriate time, pick-up from the hotel and transfer to the airport to take your flight back to Lima.
End of our services.
- Transfers AIR / HTL / AIR.
- Excursion: City Tour (transport and tour guide).
- Excursion: Sacred Valley (transport and tour guide).
- Tourist ticket (entrances city tour, Sacred Valley, and all the attractions mentioned in the itinerary).
- Machu Picchu Tour.
- Train tickets round trip (tourist class) Ollantaytambo - "Aguas Calientes" - Ollantaytambo.
- Bus up and down to "Aguas Calientes" - Machu Picchu.
- Official tourism tour guide.
- Entrance to Machu Picchu.
- Transportation back from Ollanta - Cusco.
- Hotel 01 night in "Aguas Calientes".
- 02 nights in Cusco Hotel.
- Transfer to the hotel.
- Meals: lunches and dinners.
- Optional: lunch buffet in the Sacred Valley $ 20.00 USD (upon customer request).
- Optional: lunch buffet in the village of Machu Picchu $ 27.00 USD (upon customer request).
- Air flights Lima - Cusco - Lima (optional extra cost of $230.00 USD).
- Entrance to Wayna Picchu or MachuPicchu mountain (optional $35 USD).
- Entrance to the thermal baths S/.10 soles (optional)
Recommendations to bring
- Bring original passport "With expiration date not less than 7 months"
- Wear sneakers or light tennis shoes.
- canteen water Bottle
- Drink plenty of fluids during your excursions.
- Carry a raincoat (long poncho) during the rainy season.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts.
- Wear long pants.
- Carry insect repellent.
- Carry sunscreen and a brimmed hat for sunny days.
- Carry binoculars.
- Carry sunglasses and plastic bags.
- Carry medicine and / or personal items (liquid for contact lenses).
- Carry a backpack or lightweight suitcase (no weight limit between 5-6 kilos maximum).
- Carry a camera or camcorder.
- Have on hand checks in small denominations and coins in soles or dollars.
- bring swimming suit for the hot springs (optional).
Option N° 01
(Hotels 3***)Hotel options to choose
Option N° 02
(Hotels 4****)Hotel options to choose
Packing list for Machu Picchu.
- Valid, STUDENT CARD (if you booked as a student)
- Immigration Card (given on the plane as you enter Peru)
- Good daypack (the smaller, the better)
- Water storage or water canteen: Water reservoir like Camelbaks are encouraged - but enough for at least 1-2 liters.
- Comfortable shoes (lightweight with good soles), "goretex waterproof for rainy seasons".
IN YOUR LUGGAGE:
In the train there is a limit of 7 to 8 kilograms as maximum, we recommend to bring only important things.
- 2-3 long sleeve shirts
- 2 pants
- 3 sets of undergarments.
- 3 sets of socks
- 1 Fleece
- 1 Rain jacket and pants "only for rain seasons"
- 1 sun hat
- Sandals "In case you want to visit the hot spring in Machu Picchu town"
- Small Quick Dry towel.
- Batteries Charger for your phone and cameras.
- Face moisturizer
- Bug spray
- Hand sanitizer
- Wet wipes
- Toothbrush and paste
- Personal medication
- First aid kit: band aids, moleskin, etc.
INSIDE YOUR DAYPACK FOR VISIT OF MACHU PICCHU:
Daypacks can be any size, but we always recommend the smallest ones, Because Inside Machu Picchu, no bag larger than 25L will be allowed in. If larger, you will need to store outside citadel gates.
- Water canteen:
- Sun hat
- Rain gear
- Camera or Phone Camera
- Hand sanitizer
- Toilet paper and small plastic bag for waste
- Extra Money for Souvenirs, Drinks & Tips