Inti Raymi Festival (Sun Party Cusco) 2020 Cod: 397
Once a year
24 June every year
08:00 A.M. to 05:00 P.M.
Between 10 to 15 people as maximum (customized service)
Places to visit:
This tour begins at 8:00 am., With the gathering of hotel, we headed there first. The Inti Raymi has three scenes that take place in three different places, begins at the Palace of Qoricancha at Av. Sol, then we went to the Plaza de Armas of Cusco where the second stage is carried out and finally ends with special and main scene in the Plaza de Sacsayhuaman 3 km. outside the city, where we moved by bus to see the last staging of the festival intirraymi.
After finishing the tour at about 5:00 PM, we will transfer back to the hotel.
Services and accommodations on site.
To attend the Inti Raymi, the Municipal Celebrations, Tourism and Recreational Activities EMUFEC offers the necessary services: Stands in Saqsaywaman equipped with modern and comfortable seats in fiberglass, mobile toilets, VIP area, tourist information booth, stalls First aid and safety (police and particular), allowing you to enjoy the Fiesta del Sol with absolute fullness.
As to enter the parts of the Inti Raymi.
The appreciation of the Inti Raymi as regards the sequences in the Qorikancha and the Plaza Mayor are free. Admission to the grandstands of appreciation that are built on the esplanade of Sacsayhuaman is by acquiring tickets and numbered according to areas as specified below.
- Orange Zone (Vip)
- Red Zone (Vip)
- Green Zone (Normal)
- Tickets to the VIP or NORMAL tribune.
- Official English-Spanish Tourism Tour Guide.
- Box Lunch.
- Tourist bus.
- Services of transfers from the hotels.
- Extra drinks.
Recommendations to bring
- Bring original passport "With expiration date not less than 7 months".
- Drink plenty of fluids during your excursions.
- Carry a raincoat (long poncho) during the rainy season.
- Carry sunscreen, brimmed hat for sunny days.
- Carry binoculars.
- Carry sunglasses and plastic bags.
- Carry medicine and / or personal items (liquid for contact lenses).
- Carry a backpack or alightweight suitcase.
- Carry a camera or camcorder.
- Have on hand checks in small denominations and coins in soles or dollars.
ZONA NARANJA o ZONA Roja