Pikillaqta - Tipon 1/2 Day Cod: 391
The whole year
Morning (09:00 A.M. to 02:00 P.M.)
02 people as minimum and 07 people as maximum (customized service)
Places to visit:
This tour is held in the morning every day from 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM.
This amazing alternative tour, on the south of Cusco you can observe landscapes of great natural beauty, and ancestral architecture. We will visit the Archaeological Complex of Tipón, of Inca architecture, the citadel of Pikillacta of pre - Inca Wari architecture, and Andahuaylillas beautiful Chapel of Colonial architecture, known as the "Sistine of America"; without forgetting the tasty gastronomy along the route.
Archaeological group corresponding to the Inca period in which you can enjoy a system of exceptional irrigation with vertical and horizontal channels on watering terrace walls, underground water flows to a source that is distributed by the channels mentioned. It was an important center of agricultural production.
Another important archaeological site which corresponds to a period before the Incas, which has been an administrative center of the Wari Empire, it stands out in the streets that form quadrants, constructions of double floor with stuccoed walls and paved floors.
Leaving Cusco towards the south, after a trip by car for 45 minutes, you'll reach to Andahuaylillas, traditional village in whose famous colonial church is called the "Sistine of America" for its beautiful painted ceiling and walls.
End of our services.
- Pick-up from the hotel.
- Tourist transport.
- Official Tour Guide Service in English and Spanish.
- Entrance tickets to all places to visit.
- Transfer to your hotel at the end of the tour.
- Food and beverages.
Recommendations to bring
- Bring original passport "With expiration date not less than 7 months".
- Wear sneakers or light tennis shoes.
- Bottle of water "canteen"
- Drink plenty of fluids during your excursions.
- Carry a raincoat (long poncho) during the rainy season.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts.
- Wear long pants.
- Carry sunscreen, brimmed hat for sunny days.
- Carry binoculars.
- Carry sunglasses and plastic bags.
- Carry medicine and / or personal items (liquid for contact lenses).
- Carry a backpack or lightweight suitcase (no weight limit between 5-6 kilos maximum).
- Carry a camera or camcorder.
- Have on hand checks in small denominations and coins in soles or dollars
(Groups of 4 - 8 maximum)
(Minimum 2 persons)