Tour 01 Day Ica, Ballestas Islands - Huacachina Cod: 450
Between 4 and 8 paxs maximum (personalized service).
Places to visit:
Tour 01 Day Paracas - Islands Ballestas - Huacachina - Sandboard.
Tour 01 Day Paracas Ballestas-Huacachina-Sandboard and Tubular Islands.
5:00 AM Pick up from the hotel in Lima, We will travel 245 kilometers along the Pan-American Highway until we reach Paracas, a tourist resort in the province of Pisco. On the way we will have a brief stop in the city of Chincha to use the services and / or taste a typical breakfast of that city (optional), we continue with the tour until we reach our destination point, Paracas at approximately 7:45 am . 08:00 AM - DEPARTURE TO THE BALLESTAS ISLANDS: In a motorized slider, On our tour we will appreciate the famous Candelabra, this is an immense petroglyph; located in the Bay of Independence, Paracas. Continuing our tour 30 minutes offshore we will observe the biodiversity of marine fauna resident in the Ballestas Islands such as: Guaneras and marine birds such as the famous Peruvian Piquero, Cormorant Guanay, Cormorant of Red Legs, Zarcillo, Peruvian Pelican, Humboldt Penguin, Sea lions and dolphins After 02 hours of tour we will return to the private port of the Bay of Independence, to continue with our next excursion, 10:00 to 10:30 am. Departure to the city of Ica 11:00 AM. - - WE WILL VISIT THE CRAFTS VITIVINICOLA WINERY "EL CATADOR" or "NIETO" Winner of national awards. Here we will know how the wine and pisco are made in an artisanal way and de-taste of the liquors of the winery.TIME TO LUNCH 16:30. P.M. VISIT TO THE OASIS AND LAGOON OF HUACA-CHINA: This is a natural oasis located five kilometers west of the city of Ica, surrounded by huge dunes, emerald green waters, around it there is abundant vegetation composed of palm trees, eucalyptus ( introduced species) and the carob tree species known as Huarango, which is used for resting migratory birds that pass through this region. Here we will do in 1 hour 30 minutes the tour in BUGGY (tubular), ideal for people who like to feel the speed, adrenaline and wind winding their face, and who are not interested in sticking a sand bath when our BUGGY begins to climb and go down the biggest dunes of this place. At the end of the tour we will return to the Oasis of Huaca-china; where you can walk through the spa and take pictures, 18:30 Departure from Ica to Lima. Arrival 22:30 approximately.
End of our service.
- Tourist transport in modern units Transfer Ica - Huacachina - Ica.
- Official tourist guide in the language of your choice in private service.
- Areneros 4x4 cars (Buggies).
- Tables for Sandboarding.
- Ballestas Islands tickets and taxes.
- Ballestas Islands Tour (Boat of 15 to 20 people and guide)
- Visit the winery El Catador (ICA).
- Huaca China Tour.
- Table (BOARD) for the practice of SANDBOARD, BUGGY, Instructor.
- Rate of shipments to the desert.
- Permanent Assistance
Recommendations to bring
- Bring original passport "With expiration date not less than 7 months"
- Wear sneakers or light shoes or tennis shoes.
- Bottle of water "canteen"
- Drink plenty of fluids on your excursions.
- Raincoat (long poncho) in the rainy season.
- Long sleeve shirts.
- Long pants.
- Sunscreen, wide-brimmed hat for sunny days.
- Medicine and / or personal items (liquid for contact lenses).
- Camera or camcorder.
- Have on hand checks and coins in small denominations soles or dollars.
(Cost for 5 to 7 people)
(Cost for 2 to 4 people)