Pachacamac and Barranco Tour 1/2 Day Cod: 444
Mornings (9:00 AM - 1:00 PM) - Afternoons (2:00 PM to 6:00 PM)
Maximum 4 to 8 paxs (personalized service)
Places to visit:
- Pachacamac and Barranco Tour 1/2 Day
Pachacamac and Barranco Tour 1/2 Day
AM or Pm Pick up from the hotel with our private car and start the tour visiting the south of Lima (31 Km). We will visit Pachacamac, which is a sacred and ceremonial place considered as part of the mystical axis in the world since the beginning of the It was Christian. It is the main pre-Hispanic ceremonial center of the Pacific coast of America. It has places of pilgrimage to worship and consult the oracle of Pachacamac, which was "The Maker of the World". The temple is completely built in adobe (mud bricks). Within the archaeological site of Pachacamac, we will visit the following temples:
- Temple of Adobito
- Temple with ramp
- Taurichumbi Palace
- Pachacamac Palace
- Sun Temple
- Filigranas Square
- House of knowledge (Acllahuasi)
Then, you will have some free minutes to enjoy as artisans make their own crafts and if you wish you can buy some of them, too. After exploring Pachacamac, we will visit the district of Barranco. On the way you can see the beaches of the Costa Verde, Los Pantanos de Villa in the Chorrillos district and views of the Pacific Ocean until you reach the district of Barranco, which is the smallest and most bohemian district where we will take a walk to enjoy the Bridge of sighs, where you can perform a tradition. We will also visit the church of the nineteenth century and the Barranco viewpoint, which is visited by many couples who enjoy a beautiful view of the Pacific Ocean and other districts of the city of Lima. In the end, we return to your hotel in our private car.
End of our service.
- Entrance Ticket.
- Private transport.
- Professional guide in Spanish or English.
Recommendations to bring
- Bring original passport "With expiration date not less than 7 months"
- Wear sneakers or light shoes or tennis shoes.
- Bottle of water "canteen"
- Drink plenty of fluids on your excursions.
- Raincoat (long poncho) in the rainy season.
- Long sleeve shirts.
- Long pants.
- Sunscreen, wide-brimmed hat for sunny days.
- Medicine and / or personal items (liquid for contact lenses).
- Camera or camcorder.
- Have on hand checks and coins in small denominations soles or dollars.