Colonial Lima Tour and Culinary Experience 1Day Cod: 443
Maximum 4 to 8 paxs (personalized service)
Places to visit:
- Lima Colonial Tour and Culinary Experience
Colonial Lima Tour and Culinary Experience 1Day
Lima is the gastronomic capital of the Americas Lima due to the variety of flavors. For this reason, we offer a tour of the "City of the Kings", where you will visit the Historic Center of Lima, such as the Plaza de Armas, which is the main square of the city, the Government Palace, the Cathedral of Lima, the Archbishop's Palace and others. Then we will take a walk to visit the oldest Bar in Lima, the Cordano Bar and then we will visit the San Francisco Museum, a 17th-century religious art museum, where we will see its beautiful library and many bones in its mysterious Catacombs.
Then we will move to the Pueblo Libre district to visit the Larco Private Museum where you will see more than 45 thousand pieces of original pottery, located in an 18th-century mansion built on a pre-Columbian 7th-century pyramid. Consider the countless treasures displayed in one of the world's most prestigious museums for gold and silver. Do not miss the store and the exclusive collection of pre-Columbian erotic ceramics, one of the most popular attractions in South America.
Peruvians with Chef Alejandro or Janet, you will have first quality supplies and you can enjoy what is prepared in class. Then you will learn to prepare our emblematic Peruvian cocktail "Pisco Sour." Also, of course, you can try a lot!
- Private tour with pick-up and transfer of the chosen hotel in tourist transport.
- Bilingual tour guide.
- Visit to a typical Market. Fruit tasting
- The group must choose the same menu to prepare:
- Salted Loin + Cebiche.
- Rice with chicken + Potato a la Huancaína
- Chicken chili + Stuffed cause.
- 01 glass of purple girl p.p
- Dessert: Sigh Limeño.
- Pisco Sour
- Typical lunch of the dishes prepared by the groups
- Visit to the Plaza de Armas of Lima and surroundings. Entrance to the Catacombs and Larco Museum.
- Return to the chosen hotel
- Extra drinks
Recommendations to bring
- Bring original passport "With expiration date not less than 7 months"
- Wear sneakers or light shoes or tennis shoes.
- Bottle of water "canteen"
- Drink plenty of fluids on your excursions.
- Raincoat (long poncho) in the rainy season.
- Long sleeve shirts.
- Long pants.
- Sunscreen, wide-brimmed hat for sunny days.
- Medicine and / or personal items (liquid for contact lenses).
- Camera or camcorder.
- Have on hand checks and coins in small denominations soles or dollars.
(Groups of 4 to 7 maximum)
SHARED STANDARD SERVICE