Lima City Tour and Larco Museum 1/2 Day Cod: 441
Mornings (9:00 AM - 2:00 PM) - Afternoons (2:00 PM to 7:00 PM)
Maximum 4 to 8 paxs (personalized service)
Places to visit:
Explore the modern and colonial city of Lima, one of the most interesting cities in Latin America. Full of intense life, Lima was founded in the 16th century by the Spanish conqueror Francisco Pizarro and is known as the "City of the Kings". The center of the viceroyalty, as you can see the main attractions of downtown Lima and explore the Larco Museum, where you will discover the gold and jewels of ancient Peru.
Lima Tour and Larco Herrera Museum 1/2 Day
Lima is the gastronomic capital of the Americas Lima due to the variety of flavors. For this reason, we offer a tour of the "City of the Kings", where you will visit the Historic Center of Lima, such as the Plaza de Armas, which is the main square of the city, the Government Palace, the Cathedral of Lima, the Archbishop's Palace and others. Then we will take a walk to visit the oldest Bar in Lima, the Cordano Bar and then we will visit the San Francisco Museum, a 17th-century religious art museum, where we will see its beautiful library and many bones in its mysterious Catacombs.
Then we will move to the Pueblo Libre district to visit the Larco Private Museum where you will see more than 45 thousand pieces of original pottery, located in an 18th-century mansion built on a pre-Columbian 7th-century pyramid. Consider the countless treasures displayed in one of the world's most prestigious museums for gold and silver. Do not miss the store and the exclusive collection of pre-Columbian erotic ceramics, one of the most popular attractions in South America.
End of services.
- Pick up from the Hotel in Lima.
- Round trip private tourist transport.
- Official bilingual Spanish and English Tourism Guide.
- Entrance Ticket to all places to visit.
- Permanent Assistance
- Transfer to the hotel at the end of the tour.
Recommendations to bring
- Bring original passport "With expiration date not less than 7 months"
- Wear sneakers or light shoes or tennis shoes.
- Bottle of water "canteen"
- Drink plenty of fluids on your excursions.
- Long sleeve shirts.
- Long pants.
- Sunscreen, wide-brimmed hat for sunny days.
- Medicine and / or personal items (liquid for contact lenses).
- Camera or camcorder.
- Have on hand checks and coins in small denominations soles or dollars.
(Groups of 4 to 8 maximum)