Lima Tour cooking classes 1/2 Day Cod: 442
Mornings (9:00 AM - 1:30 PM) - Afternoons (1:30 PM to 6:00 PM)
Maximum 4 to 8 paxs (personalized service)
Places to visit:
- Tour cooking classes 1/2 Day
Tour cooking classes 1/2 Day
We will pass by your hotel to pick you up and start the tour. Then, we go to a local market to buy all the ingredients to cook typical Peruvian food and we will also appreciate our different vegetables, fruits, meats and other products available in Peru.
Then, we go to an apartment that has a beautiful view of the sea where our chef Dina will show you how to prepare delicious Peruvian food, step by step to make an entrance and a main course. And our guide / barman Jhony will show you how to make the best Pisco Sour that is our traditional drink:
- Papa a la huancaína (potatoes covered with Peruvian cream sauce)
- Fish cebiche (fish marinated with lemon juice)
- Stuffed cause (like mashed potatoes)
- Lomo saltado (slices of beef, potatoes, onion and tomato)
- Rice with chicken (chicken and rice in a Peruvian style)
- Chicken chili (made with chicken, yellow pepper, milk and French bread)
- Chicha Morada (purple corn drink)
- Pisco Sour (our national drink)
In case you are a vegeterarian, you will prepare typical meatless food in the style of Peruvian cuisine.
- Tourist guide that will translate all the preparation during the cooking lesson.
- Private transport.
- All the ingredients for food and drinks, a starter, a main course, a glass of purple chicha, a bottle of water and a pisco sour.
Recommendations to bring
- Wear sneakers or light shoes or tennis shoes.
- Bottle of water "canteen"
- Long sleeve shirts.
- Long pants.
- Sunscreen, wide-brimmed hat for sunny days.
- Medicine and / or personal items (liquid for contact lenses).
- Camera or camcorder.
- Have on hand checks and coins in small denominations soles or dollars.