Tour Machu Picchu 01 Day - With Train from Ollanta Cod: 346
The whole year
05:30 A.M. to 08:00 P.M.
02 people as minimum and 07 people as maximum (customized service)
Places to visit:
- 5:30 AM Pick up from the hotel in Cusco and transfer to the train station in Ollantaytmabo (1 hour and 30 minute car trip).
- We board the train and headed to the city of Aguas Calientes (2 hours by train).
- we board the bus from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu (30 minutes by bus).
- Once we arrive at Machu Picchu, we have a 2-hour guided tour to visit the most important places in Machu Picchu.
- After the tour we will have free time to visit Machu Picchu on your own, optionally you can walk through Sun Gate or Inka Bridge.
- At the appropriate time, we will take the bus back to Aguas Calientes.
- Lunch in Aguas Calientes (not included).
- PM We board the train to return to Ollantaytmabo and then take the transport to Cusco.
- The arrival time in Cusco will be approximately at 8:00 p.m.
- Transfer to the hotel.
CUSCO - OLLANTAYTAMBO - TOUR MACHU PICCHU - OLLANTAYTAMBO - CUSCO
5:30 AM we will pick you up you from your hotel located in Cusco, we will take you to the train station located in the town of Ollantaytambo (1 hour 30 minutes away by van) where we board our train and then make the trip with destiny the town of "Aguas Calientes" (2000 m), which has a duration of 2 hours.
Arriving at the train station, our guide will be waiting you with a sign with your names, you will go to the bus stop with him, to ascend 400m in height by bus, a zigzag path for 30 minutes to reach the incredible wonder of the world of "Machu Picchu Sanctuary", known as "The Lost City of the Incas" We will have a 2-hour private, guided tour, to visit the most important places in Machu Picchu. After the visit, you will have free time to visit Machu Picchu on your own (optional, climb the Huaynapicchu or Machu Picchu mountain, this costs an additional $ 35 USD per person). You can also hike to the Sun Gate or the Inka Bridge, for these 02 places there are no additional payments.
At the appropriate time, we will take the bus and descend from Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes usual train departure to Ollantaytambo is in the afternoon, followed by car two hours drive to your hotel in Cusco.
Hotel night in Cusco.
Recommendations to bring
(EXPEDICIÓN OR TREN INKA RAIL)
(VISTADOME TREN DE PRIMERA CLASE)
- VALID STUDENT CARD (if booked as a student)
- Immigration card (delivered on the airport upon entering Peru)
- Good backpack (medium)
- Water storage or canteen: a water tank such as Camelbaks is recommended, but sufficient for at least 1-2 liters.
- Comfortable shoes (light with good soles), "waterproof goretex for rainy seasons".
- Facial moisturizer
- Insect repellent
- Hand sanitizer
- Wet wipes
- Toothbrush and paste
- Toilet paper
- Personal medication
- First aid kit: band-aids, mole skin, etc.
ITEMS TO TAKE FOR VISTING MACHU PICCHU:
The backpacks can be of any size, but we always recommend the medium, since inside Machu Picchu, bags of more than 25 liters will not be allowed. If it is larger, you will need to store them outside the gates of the citadel.
- Water canteen:
- Sun hat
- Rain clothes
- Camera or phone camera
- Hand sanitizer
- Toilet paper and small plastic bag for waste.
- Extra money for souvenirs, drinks and tips