Tour Machu Picchu 2D/1N - With Train from Ollanta Cod: 348
The whole year
2 Days / 1 Night
02 people as minimum and 07 people as maximum (customized service)
Places to visit:
- 10:00 AM pick up from your hotel in Cusco and transfer from Cusco to the train station of Ollantaytambo (car trip of 1 hour 30 minutes).
- 12:30 PM Travel by train from Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes (2 hours).
- Pick up from the train station in Machu Picchu and transfer to the hotel.
- Free day (Optional: Visit the waterfalls of Mandor or thermal baths).
- At night you will have a briefing with the guide to visit Machu Picchu.
- Spend the night at the hotel.
- AM breakfast at the hotel.
- 5:30 AM Ascent by bus to Machu Picchu.
- 6:00 AM Sunrise view of Machu Picchu.
- Guided tour of the Inca citadel (about 2 hours).
- Free time in Machu Picchu (Optional climb the mountain Huayna Picchu or Machu Picchu).
- At appropriate time we take the bus down to Aguas Calientes town.
- In the afternoon return by train from Aguas Calientes - Ollantaytambo and then transport by car to Cusco.
- The tour ends in Cusco at 8:00 PM approximately, with transfer to your hotel.
DAY 1.- CUSCO - OLLANTAYTAMBO – “AGUAS CALIENTES TOWN”.
We leave Cusco at 10:00 AM, we will travel by car for about 1 hour and 30 minutes to the train station of Ollantaytambo, from here, we take you the train station and your train leaves at 12:30 PM and we will make the train trip 02 hours, arriving at "Aguas Calientes" at 2:30 PM. Arriving at the town we will be waiting for you at the train station with a sign and your names, and then transfer you to the hotel, where we will spend the first night.
This day, we will have a free afternoon to explore the town of "Aguas Calientes" and enjoy the thermo-medicinal baths (entrance fee: 10 soles), we can also visit the waterfalls of Mandor (1 hour and 30 minutes of hiking roundtrip).
Night hotel in "Aguas Calientes".
DAY 2.- MACHU PICCHU TOUR - OLLANTAYTAMBO - CUSCO
This day finally we visit Machu picchu, after breakfast your guide will meet you by you hotel lobby and you go to the bus stop to board the bus, we will drive for about 30 minutes to reach the citadel of Machu Picchu we pass the control where you show your ticket and passport, you will have a private, guided tour, to visit the most important places in Machu Picchu such as the Main Plaza, the Sun Temple, the Sacred Sundial, the Royal Quarters, the Temple of the Three Windows and cemeteries, the tour will be for more than two hours, After the visit, you will have free time to visit Machu Picchu on your own (optional, climb the Huaynapicchu or Machu Picchu mountain, this costs an additional $ 35 USD per person). You can also hike to the Sun Gate or the Inka Bridge, for these 02 places there are no additional payments.
At the appropriate time, we will take the bus and descend from Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes usual train departure to Ollantaytambo is in the afternoon, followed by car two hours drive to your hotel in Cusco.
Hotel night in Cusco.
- Pick-up from the hotel in Cusco.
- Transportation from Cusco to Ollantaytambo (train station) and Cusco.
- Train tickets from "Ollantaytambo" - Aguas Calientes - "Ollantaytambo".
- Hotel 01 night in "Aguas Calientes".
- Bus tickets from "Aguas Calientes" - Machupicchu - "Aguas Calientes".
- Professional English speaking tour guide.
- Entrance to Machu Picchu.
- Transfer to the hotel in Cusco.
- Food: Lunch and dinner.
- Optional lunch buffet in the village of Machu Picchu $ 27.00 USD (upon customer request).
- Admission to the thermal baths (optional S/. 10 soles).
- Entrance to Huaynapicchu or Machu Picchu Mountain ($ 35 USD optional).
Recommendations to bring
- Bring original passport "With expiration date not less than 7 months"
- Wear sneakers or light tennis shoes.
- canteen water Bottle.
- Drink plenty of fluids during your excursions.
- Bring a raincoat (long poncho) during the rainy season.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts.
- Wear long pants.
- Bring insect repellent.
- Bring sunscreen, brimmed hat for sunny days.
- Bring binoculars.
- Wear sunglasses, plastic bags.
- Bring medicine and / or personal items (liquid for contact lenses).
- Bring a backpack or a lightweight suitcase.
- Bring a camera or a camcorder.
- Have on hand checks in small denominations and coins in soles or dollars.
- Bring a bathing suit for the hot springs (optional).
Option N° 01
"BASED ON DOUBLE ROOM"
HOTEL CATEGORY 3***
Option N° 02
"BASED ON DOUBLE ROOM"
HOTEL CATEGORY 3***
- Valid, STUDENT CARD (if you booked as a student)
- Immigration Card (given on the plane as you enter Peru)
- Good daypack (medium)
- Water storage or water canteen: Water reservoir like Camelbaks are encouraged - but enough for at least 1-2 liters.
- Comfortable shoes (lightweight with good soles), "goretex waterproof for rainy seasons".
IN YOUR LUGGAGE:
In the train there is a limit of 7 to 8 kilograms as maximum, we recommend to bring only important things.
- 2-3 long-sleeved shirts
- 2 pants
- 3 sets of undergarments.
- 3 sets of socks
- 1 Fleece
- 1 Rain jacket and pants "only for rain seasons"
- 1 sun hat
- Sandals "In case you want to visit the hot spring in Machu Picchu town"
- Small Quick Dry towel.
- Batteries Charger for your phone and cameras.
- Face moisturizer
- Bug spray
- Hand sanitizer
- Wet wipes
- Tooth brush and paste
- Personal medication
- First aid kit: band aids, etc.
INSIDE YOUR DAYPACK FOR THE VISIT OF MACHU PICCHU:
Daypacks can be any size, but we always recommend the medium ones, Because Inside Machu Picchu, no bag larger than 25L will be allowed in. If larger, you will need to store outside citadel gates.
- Water canteen:
- Sun hat
- Rain gear
- Camera or Phone Camera
- Hand sanitizer
- Toilet paper and small plastic bag for waste
- Extra Money for Souvenirs, Drinks & Tips.