Tour Sacred Valley with Moray and Machu Picchu 2D/1N Cod: 408
The whole year
2 Days / 1 Night
Small groups between 4 to 8 people as maximum (customized service)
Places to visit:
- 7:30 AM pick up from your hotel in Cusco for the begining of the tour.
- Maras Moray Tour and Sacred Valley (We will visit Chinchero, Moray, Salinas de Maras, Ollantaytambo market and Incas remains, from 7:30 AM - 3:00 PM).
- Travel by train from Ollantaytambo to "Aguas Calientes" (02 hours).
- Pick up and transfer train station to the hotel.
- Hotel night in Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu) 3 ***
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- AM Ascent by bus to Machu Picchu 30 minutes.
- Guided Tour to Machu Picchu of the most important places (02 hours).
- Free time to visit Machu Picchu by your own (Optional hike to the sun gate or to the Inka bridge)
- Optional: hike to Huayna Picchu (3 hours, without guide, $ 35 USD per person).
- Descend by bus from Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes towm.
- In the afternoon, return by train from "Aguas Calientes" to Ollantaytambo.
- Transportation from Ollantaytambo to Cusco.
- Transfer to your hotel in Cusco, arriving at 8:00 PM approximately.
DAY 1.- CUSCO - MARAS MORAY - OLLANTAYTAMBO - AGUAS CALIENTES.
The tour starts at 7:30 AM with your transfer from your hotel in Cusco, then we will make the trip to the upper part of the Sacred Valley of the Incas, we will visit the typical market of Chinchero and the Colonial Temple. Moray (agricultural experimentation center) and the salt mines of Maras. After the visits, we head to the town of Urubamba where we have the lunch in one of the restourants located there, they usually offer buffet lunch (this lunch is optional and cost $ 20 USD per person).
After lunch we will visit the fortress of Ollantaytambo, where descendants of the Incas are still living in the inkas houses, finally we will go to the train station to board the train which leaves at 3:37 pm to Aguas Calientes town where we arrive at 5:00 PM aproximately. Overnight at the hotel in Aguas Calientes town.
DAY 2.- AGUAS CALIENTES - MACHU PICCHU TOUR - CUSCO.
This day we will start very early and after breakfast we board the first bus, we will travel for about 30 minutes to reach the citadel of Machu Picchu. We will have a guided tour of 2 hours to visit the most important places of Machu Picchu. Once the visit is finished, you will have free time to visit Machu Picchu on your own (optional, climb to the mountain Huaynapicchu or Machu Picchu, this costs $ 35 USD extra per person). You can also do hike to the sun gate or the Inka bridge, for these 02 places there are no additional payments.
At the appropriate time, we will take the bus and descend from Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes to board the train back to Ollantaytambo and then by car to Cusco, the time of arrival in Cusco will be approximately at 8:00 PM.
End of services.
- Pick up from the hotel in Cusco.
- Tour Maras, Moray, Chinchero (transport, guide, tickets)
- Train tickets Ollantaytambo - Aguas Calientes - Ollantaytambo.
- Hotel 01 night in Aguas Calientes.
- Bus tickets Aguas Calientes - Machupicchu - Aguas Calientes.
- Entrance to Machu Picchu.
- Professional tour guide in Machu Picchu.
- Return transport Ollanta - Cusco.
- Transfer to the hotel in Cusco
- Food lunches and dinners.
- Optional buffet lunch Sacred Valley $ 20.00 USD (upon customer request).
- Optional buffet lunch Machu Picchu village $ 27.00 USD (at the request of the client).
- Entrance to the thermal baths (S / .10 soles optional).
- Entrance to Huaynapicchu or Machu Picchu Mountain ($ 35 USD optional).
Recommendations to bring
- Bring original passport "With expiration date not less than 7 months"
- Wear shoes or light shoes or tennis shoes.
- canteen water Bottle
- Drink plenty of fluids on your excursions.
- Wearing raincoat (long poncho) in rainy season
- Long sleeve shirts.
- Long pants.
- Insect repellent.
- Sunscreen, wide-brimmed hat for sunny days.
- Sun glasses, plastic bags.
- Medicine and / or articles for personal use (liquid for contact lenses).
- A light backpack or briefcase.
- Camera or camcorder and movies.
- Have checks and coins on hand in small denominations soles or dollars.
- Bath linen for the thermal baths (optional).
"BASE DOUBLE ROOM"
HOTEL CATEGORY 3***
"BASE DOUBLE ROOM
HOTEL CATEGORY 3***
- Valid, STUDENT CARD (if you booked as a student)
- Immigration Card (given on the plane as you enter Peru)
- Good daypack (the smaller, the better)
- Water storage or water canteen: Water reservoir like Camelbaks are encouraged - but enough for at least 1-2 liters.
- Comfortable shoes (lightweight with good soles), "goretex waterproof for rainy seasons".
FOR YOUR LUGGAGE:
In the train there is a limit of 7 to 8 kilograms as maximum, we recommend to bring only important things.
- 2-3 wicking t-shirts
- 2 pants
- 3 sets of undergarments.
- 3 sets of socks
- 1 Fleece
- 1 Rain jacket and pants "only for rain seasons"
- 1 sun hat
- Sandals "In case you want to visit the hot spring in Machu Picchu town"
- Small Quick Dry towel.
- Batteries Charger for your phone and cameras.
- Face moisturizer
- Bug spray
- Hand sanitizer
- Wet wipes
- Toothbrush and paste
- Personal medication
- First aid kit: band aids, moleskin, etc.
INSIDE YOUR DAYPACK FOR THE VISIT OF MACHU PICCHU:
Daypacks can be any size, but we always recommend the smallest ones, Because Inside Machu Picchu, no bag larger than 25L will be allowed in. If larger, you will need to store outside citadel gates.
- Water canteen:
- Sun hat
- Rain gear
- Camera or Phone Camera
- Hand sanitizer
- Toilet paper and small plastic bag for waste
- Extra Money for Souvenirs, Drinks & Tips