Tour Sacred Valley with Pisac and Machu Picchu 2D/1N Cod: 345
The whole year
2 Days / 1 Night
Small groups between 4 to 8 people as maximum (customized service)
Places to visit:
- 7:30 AM pick up from your hotel in Cusco for the begining of the tour.
- Tour to the Sacred Valley of the Incas (Visit the market of Pisac and archaeological remains, then market of ollantaytambo and Inca remains, from 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.).
- Travel by train from Ollantaytambo to "Aguas Calientes" (02 hours).
- Pick up and transfer from the train station to the hotel.
- Hotel night in Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu) 3 ***
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- AM Ascent by bus to Machu Picchu 30 minutes.
- Guided Tour to Machu Picchu of the most important places (02 hours).
- Free time to visit Machu Picchu by your own (Optional hike to the sun gate or to the Inka bridge)
- Optional: hike to Huayna Picchu (3 hours, without guide, $ 35 USD per person).
- Descend by bus from Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes towm.
- In the afternoon, return by train from "Aguas Calientes" to Ollantaytambo.
- Travel by private car from Ollantaytambo to Cusco.
- Transfer to your hotel in Cusco, arriving at 8:00 PM approximately.
DAY 1.- CUSCO - SACRED VALLEY TOUR – “AGUAS CALIENTES TOWN”
The tour start in Cusco at 7:30 AM, we will pick up you from your hotel 10 or 15 minutes before leaving, then we will travel by our private car to the sacred valley of the inkas for around 45 minutes, on the way we will stop in strategical points to have a nice view of the sacred valley, once we arrive to Pisaq we will visit the famous typical market of crafts and the archeological inka site of Pisac, where we will see picturesque agriculture terraces on the mountain and beautifull inka temples. Then we head to the town of Urubamba where we have the lunch in one of the restourants located there, they usually offer buffet lunch (this lunch is optional and cost $ 20 USD per person). After lunch we visit the fortress of Ollantaytambo, where descendants of the Incas are still living in the inkas houses, finally we will go to the train station to board the train which leaves at 3:37 pm to Aguas Calientes town where we arrive at 5:00 PM aproximately.
Overnight at the hotel in Aguas Calientes town.
DAY 2.- AGUAS CALIENTES - MACHU PICCHU TOUR - CUSCO
This day we will start very early and after breakfast we board the first bus, we will travel for about 30 minutes to reach the citadel of Machu Picchu. We will have a guided tour of 2 hours to visit the most important places of Machu Picchu. Once the visit is finished, you will have free time to visit Machu Picchu on your own (optional, climb to the mountain Huaynapicchu or Machu Picchu, this costs $ 35 USD extra per person).
You can also do hike to the sun gate or the Inka bridge, for these 02 places there are no additional payments.
At the appropriate time, we will take the bus and descend from Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes to board the train back to Ollantaytambo and then by car to Cusco, the time of arrival in Cusco will be approximately at 8:00 PM.
End of services.
- Pick-up from the hotel in Cusco.
- Tour Sacred Valley (transport, guide, entrance tickets).
- Train tickets from Ollantaytambo to "Aguas Calientes" and Ollantaytambo.
- 01 night hotel in "Aguas Calientes".
- Bus tickets from "Aguas Calientes" to Machu Picchu and "Aguas Calientes".
- Entrance to Machu Picchu citadel.
- Professional English Speaker tour guide in Machu Picchu.
- Transportation back from Ollanta to Cusco.
- Transfer to the hotel in Cusco.
- Food: Lunches and dinners.
- Optional lunch buffet $ 20.00 USD Sacred Valley (upon customer request).
- Optional lunch buffet in the village of Machu Picchu $ 27.00 USD (upon customer request).
- Entrance to the thermal baths (S / .10 soles optional).
- Entrance to Huaynapicchu or Machu Picchu Mountain ($ 35 USD optional).
Recommendations to bring
- Bring original passport "With expiration date not less than 7 months"
- Wear sneakers or light tennis shoes.
- canteen water Bottle
- Drink plenty of fluids during your excursions.
- Bring raincoat (long poncho) during the rainy season.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts.
- Wear long pants.
- Bring insect repellent.
- Bring sunscreen, brimmed hat for sunny days.
- Bring binoculars.
- Bring sunglasses and plastic bags.
- Bring medicine and / or personal items (liquid for contact lenses).
- Bring a backpack or lightweight suitcase.
- Bring a camera or camcorder.
- Have on hand checks in small denominations and coins in soles or dollars.
- Bring bathing suit for the hot springs (optional).
(EXPEDITION OR INKA RAIL TRAIN)
"BASE DOUBLE ROOM"
HOTEL CATEGORY 3***
(VISTADOME FIRST CLASS TRAIN)
"BASE DOUBLE ROOM"
HOTEL CATEGORY 3***
- Valid, STUDENT CARD (if you booked as a student)
- Immigration Card (given on the plane as you enter Peru)
- Good daypack (the smaller, the better)
- Water storage or water canteen: Water reservoir like Camelbaks are encouraged - but enough for at least 1-2 liters.
- Comfortable shoes (lightweight with good soles), "goretex waterproof for rainy seasons".
FOR YOUR LUGGAGE:
In the train there is a limit of 7 to 8 kilograms as maximum, we recommend to bring only important things.
- 2-3 wicking t-shirts
- 2 pants
- 3 sets of undergarments.
- 3 sets of socks
- 1 Fleece
- 1 Rain jacket and pants "only for rain seasons"
- 1 sun hat
- Sandals "In case you want to visit the hot spring in Machu Picchu town"
- Small Quick Dry towel.
- Batteries Charger for your phone and cameras.
- Face moisturizer
- Bug spray
- Hand sanitizer
- Wet wipes
- Toothbrush and paste
- Personal medication
- First aid kit: band aids, moleskin, etc.
INSIDE YOUR DAYPACK FOR THE VISIT OF MACHU PICCHU:
Daypacks can be any size, but we always recommend the smallest ones, Because Inside Machu Picchu, no bag larger than 25L will be allowed in. If larger, you will need to store outside citadel gates.
- Water canteen:
- Sun hat
- Rain gear
- Camera or Phone Camera
- Hand sanitizer
- Toilet paper and small plastic bag for waste
- Extra Money for Souvenirs, Drinks & Tips