Tour to Machu Picchu 1 Day - With Train From Cusco Cod: 440
May to December
6:00 AM a 9:00 PM
Between 4 and 8 paxs at the most (personalized service)
Places to visit:
- 6:00 AM I pick up from the hotel and transfer to the train station in Poroy (30 minute car trip).
- AM we boarded the train to go to the town of Aguas Calientes (train trip of 3 hours and 30 minutes).
- AM we take the bus from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu (30 minute bus ride).
- Once arrived in Machu Picchu we will have a guided visit in the citadel of 2 hours, to visit the most important places of Machu Picchu.
- After the tour we will have free time to visit Machu Picchu on our own.
- At an opportune hour we will take the bus back to the town of Aguas Calientes.
- Lunch in hot waters (not included in the tour).
- PM we boarded the train to return to Poroy and from there by car to Cusco.
- Next arrival time to Cusco 9:00 PM.
- Transfer to the hotel.
TOUR TO MACHU PICCHU 01 DAY (CUSCO - POROY - MACHU PICCHU - POROY - CUSCO)
6:00 AM we will pick you up from your hotel in Cusco, we will take you to the train station located in the town of Poroy (30 minutes by car) where we will board our train to then make our trip to the town of "Aguas Calientes "(2000 masl) which lasts 3 hours and 30 minutes.
Upon arrival at the train station, our guide will be waiting for you with a sign and their names, with him he will go to the bus station, to ascend 400 m high, by a zigzag path, for 30 minutes until you reach the incredible wonder world "The Sanctuary of Machu Picchu", known as "The Lost City of the Incas".
When we arrive at the citadel of Machu Picchu we will go through the control where you will give your entrance ticket, from this place the guided excursion will begin, you will visit the main enclosures of the city such as: the Main Square, the Circular Tower, the Sacred Solar Clock , the Royal Rooms, the Temple of the Three Windows and the cemeteries, the guided tour will be for more than two hours.
At the end you will be given free time to take a walk around the citadel and visit Machu Picchu on your own, then return to the town of Aguas Calientes and take your food in one of the various restaurants.
In the afternoon you will take the train back to Cusco (you must arrive at the station 30 minutes before the departure time of your train), the return will follow the same journey as the outward journey, when you arrive at the train station in Poroy , we will be waiting for you to take you to your hotel in Cusco (30 minute car trip).
We will be arriving in the city of Cusco 9:00 PM approximately.
End of services.
- Pick up from the hotel in Cusco.
- Transportation hotel - Poroy (train station) - hotel.
- Train tickets poroy - aguas calientes - poroy
- Bus up and down to Machu Picchu.
- Entrance tickets to Machu Picchu.
- Professional guide in Machu Picchu.
- Transfer to the hotel in Cusco.
- Optional buffet lunch Machu Picchu village $ 27.00 USD (at the request of the client).
Recommendations to bring
- Original passport
- Wear shoes or light shoes or tennis shoes.
- Bottle of water "canteen"
- Drink plenty of fluids on your excursions.
- Waterproof (long poncho) in rainy season.
- Long sleeve shirts.
- Long pants.
- Insect repellent.
- Sunscreen, wide-brimmed hat for sunny days.
- Binoculars (optional).
- Sun glasses, plastic bags.
- Medicine and / or articles for personal use (liquid for contact lenses).
- A light backpack or briefcase.
- Camera or video camera.
- Have checks and coins on hand in small denominations soles or dollars.
"TREN EXPEDITION o INKA RAIL"
"TREN VISTADOME PRIMERA CLASE"
"TREN LUXURY HIRAM BINGHAM"