Tour Route of the Sun Puno - Cusco by Bus Cod: 455
Group Bus Service from 30 to 40 people
Places to visit:
The service is provided in Buses that are clearly equipped for the Tourist area, looking for the best way to travel between Cusco - Puno or Puno - Cusco, where the Passenger can enjoy various places of Magical charm and Ancestral History such as: The Sistine Chapel of America or Andahuaylillas Chapel, The Imposing Temple of the god Wiracocha (Raqchi), The Majestic Pass la Raya - Road Limit between Cusco and Puno region - View of the Nevado Chimboya and the Mythical Lithic Museum of the Pukara Culture.
- Pick up from your hotel in Puno.
- PUNO 7:20 AM Boarding at our private terminal
- PUKARA 9:30 AM 10:00 AM Visit to the lithic museum in Pukara 30 mins
- LA RAYA 11:10 AM 11:20 AM Stop at the highest point of the route 10 mins
- SICUANI 12:30 PM 1:15 PM Buffet lunch restaurant la pascana 45 mins
- RAQCHI 1:30 PM 2:10 PM Visit to the archaeological complex of Raqchi 40 mins
- ANDAHUAYLILLAS 3:20 PM 4:00 PM Visit to the church of San Pedro Apóstol 40 mins
- CUSCO 5:00 PM Arrival at our private terminal
- Transfer to your hotel in Cusco.
1. DEPARTURE FROM PUNO .07: 00 AM
- Pick up from the hotel in Puno 6:40 AM.
- Check-in time for boarding tickets and baggage check-in 7:00 a.m.
- Check out exact time: 7:20 a.m.
2. THE PUKARA LITHIC MUSEUM. (3,900 MSNM)
- Which is a culture that developed from 1600 BC to 400 AD located 106 km to the mor. East of the city of Puno, in this museum we can find ceramics and sculptures representing morphic zoo figures, among them the famous HATUNÑAQAC sculpture that in our times would be translated as the supreme cutthroat.
- IMPORTANT. The visit lasts 30 minutes / filming or taking photos inside is not allowed.
3. THE PASSAGE OF THE STRIPE (4,335 MSNM)
- That is the border between the cities of Cusco and Puno at more than 4335 MSNM where the famous snow-capped CHIMBOYA is located, where the AMAZONAS river begins. Where tourists can take photos of the landscape, the visit lasts from 5 to 7 minutes.
- IMPORTANT. The visit time lasts between 7 to 10 minutes / we recommend the use of an extra coat / consumption of coca tea to counteract the soroche.
4. TOURIST RESTAURANT " BUFFET LUNCH"
- Lunch is buffet and is included in the price of the ticket in the tourist restaurant that enjoys good prestige and is recognized for the good seasoning of the chefs. It is strategically located on the outskirts of the town of Sicuani. The buffet consists of a wide range of national and regional food, entrees, fresh vegetables, side dishes, the richest desserts, hot drinks (coca tea, coffee or tea) that are included in the price of the passage.
- IMPORTANT. Lunch lasts 40 minutes / cold drinks like water, soda or beer are not included in the buffet.
5. THE ARCHAEOLOGICAL COMPLEX OF RAQCHI. (3,450 MSNM)
- Also known as the Temple of the god WIRACOCHA, who was the supreme Inka deity, in this place we will find the largest number of Colcas (Barns) we will also see magnificent buildings in Yadobe stone.
- IMPORTANT. The visit lasts 40 minutes / We recommend the use of hats and sunscreen.
6. THE CHAPEL OF ANDAHUAYLILLAS. (3,093 MSNM)
- Which is a church that dates back to the 17th century. Also known as La Sistina de los Andes for the beauty of its murals, the gold leaf work and the paintings of the Cusco school that it houses inside.
- IMPORTANT. The visit lasts 25 minutes / Filming or taking photos inside is not allowed.
7. ARRIVAL CUSCO PRIVATE TERMINAL BUS STATION LOCATED ON AV. 28 OF JULY.
- Reception in Cusco and transfer to your respective hotel in Cusco.
- End of our service.
- Pick up from the hotel in Puno and transfer to the private bus terminal.
- Bilingual guide for the bus Puno - Cusco.
- Tourist bus transportation.
- Guided visit to Andahuaylillas, Raqchi, La Raya and the Lithic Museum of Pukará
- Buffet lunch in Marangani - Sicuani
- Service on board (Hot Drinks: Tea, coffee, coca tea, chamomile, anise / Cold Drinks: Coca Cola, Inca Kola and mineral water)
- Sanitary facilities
- Transfer to your hotel at the end of the tour.
- Extra expenses
Recommendations to bring
- Bring the original passport "With an expiration date of not less than 7 months"
- Bring all your travel luggage.
- Wear sneakers or light shoes / tennis.
- Water bottle "canteen"
- Drink plenty of fluids during your excursions.
- Raincoat (long poncho) in the rainy season.
- Long sleeve shirts.
- Long pants.
- Sunscreen, wide-brimmed hat for sunny days.
- Sunglasses, plastic bags.
- Medications and / or personal items (liquid for contact lenses).
- A light backpack
- Camera or camcorder and movies.
- Have small denomination checks and coins in soles or dollars on hand.
(Bus of 30 to 40 people)
(Minimum 02 people)