Tour Uros and Taquile Island 1 Day Cod: 452
Book online now
The whole year
Small groups between 4 to 8 people as maximum
Places to visit:
- From 6:45 AM to 5:00 PM
- A whole day of lots of fun and culture.
- We will visit the nicers islands of Uros and Taquile (by boat).
- You will visit these beautiful islands with our plant guide for the longest time.
- You will be able to see up close the curious animals of the lake, in the middle of its wild life and nature.
- Taste a typical lunch in Taquile.
- 6.45 am. Pick up from your hotels.
- 7.15 am. Departure from the port of Puno.
- 8:00 a.m. Visit to 2 islands of the Uros.
- 9.30 am. Departure to Taquile.
- 12.00 am. Arrival to the Taquile Island and climb to the Plaza de Armas.
- 1.00 pm. Lunch in Taquile.
- 3.30 pm. Return to Puno.
- 5.00 p.m. Arrival to the City of Puno and transfer to the Hotel.
- End of our service.
- Transfer Hotel - Port - Hotel.
- Bilingual private guide Spanish / English.
- Private motorboat
- Snack during the tour.
- Lunch on the island Taquile.
- All the entrance tickets included.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Any other type of food not mentioned.
Recommendations to bring
- Bring original passport "With expiration date not less than 7 months"
- Use sneakers or light/tennis shoes.
- Bottle of water "canteen"
- Drink plenty of fluids during your excursions.
- Raincoat (long poncho) in the rainy season.
- Long-sleeved shirts.
- Long pants.
- Sunscreen, brimmed hat for sunny days.
- Sunglasses, plastic bags.
- Medicine and / or personal items (liquid for contact lenses).
- A light backpack
- Camera or camcorder and films.
- Have on hand checks in small denominations and coins in soles or dollars.
(Between 6 to 7 people as maximum)
(Between 4 to 5 people as maximum)
(2 people as maximum)